The Original Source Creativity Incubator is a 2-month coaching program and creativity sprint for thought leaders, artists, and entrepreneurs who want to birth your next project and nurture your process for years to come.
What can't wait another year?
The Original Source Creativity Incubator supports visionary, boundary-defying women and non-binary people create the space and capacity to birth major creative works.
Using the support, teachings, and practices of the Incubator, our alumni have written books, launched online platforms, developed TEDx talks, birthed philanthropic movements, written tv pilots, released concept albums, and much more.
But they've also fundamentally expanded their relationship with their creative voice — deepening trust, liberating the truth, and cultivating a reliable practice and approach that will take their work from good to great for decades to come.
We believe your creative voice is one of the most undervalued natural resources we have to build a better world, and your creations are essential for us to reach our next level of collective evolution.
We're known for bringing remarkable women and non-binary people together in community to shape culture through creative process, and we want to support you like you've never before been supported to bring the next phase of your body of work into the world.
If you have an idea or project that won't stop talking to you, that has the power to exponentially expand your career, community, and, most essentially — YOURSELF — you belong here.
It's time for your creativity to shine.
(Read that again)
Give us 60 days and we'll give you an expanded creative future.
You clear the blocks standing in the way of the next phase of your work and you cultivate a set of creativity tools you can use for life.
You establish a non-negotiable but flexible creative practice that moves you forward and brings you joy.
You unearth a new boldness in your voice and work.
You feel a renewed sense of energy, space, courage, and fulfilment.
You are connected to a cohort of next-level colleagues who support you and call forth your best work.
And you have a project you are proud to share.
The secret to your next level isn’t a strategy, tactic, or 10-step-plan. It is a reclamation of your full creative power.
You can keep dreaming and planning and thinking about the thing.
Or you could spend 60 days coming home to your creative core.
Our intention: Revolutionize your creative process, unlock your voice, and actualize your next big idea by returning to your most powerful creative source.
"This program is the greatest gift you can give yourself."
It will transform who you are as a creator and re-connect you with the deepest reasons why you create. Before I started the program, I had a big project I had been thinking about for over a year, but I couldn't seem to make the space for it alongside my other creative projects and with everything else going on in my life. I also hadn’t realized until starting the program that something around my voice as a writer had been silenced. This experience has transformed my relationship with my creative process and given me back trust in my inner creative voice and sharing it with the world. In 8 weeks, I’ve revamped my platform, launched a new site, blog, and offerings, and developed a social media presence that feels authentic. The video lessons were extraordinary — Liz's coaching and lessons on the creative process are magic. The program provides you with the accountability, structure, and tools to guide you as you create big, ambitious projects that you are having trouble making time for, but more than that, The Original Source will give you the supportive and sacred space to do your most important creative work, and you'll be doing it alongside other brave and inspiring creators.
HEATHER DEBLING, WRITER, TEACHER, AND COACH
We designed this space for creatives, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs who want to birth their next chapter of work in fresh new ways.
We take great care in our application process to make sure this will be a beautiful fit for you and that you are a creator we know we can help. You are a great fit for this program if:
- You feel a call to your next chapter within your bones—so electric sometimes you wake up in the night thinking about it
- You have a project or idea or story that’s been talking to you for months (or years), OR—you have started something you very much want to complete, but are having trouble making time for the work that matters most amidst all of your responsibilities and the demands on your time.
- You are a successful multi-hyphenate, but your work often feels fragmented and separate. You want to work on a project where you can bring all of your expertise and experience together to tell a bigger story.
- You want to take your creative work from good to great without sacrificing yourself on the altar of the projects.
- You would like to get The Patriarchy out of your creative process.
- You are over advice culture's easy fixes and one-size-fits-all 10-steps to someone else’s version of success. You are searching for a frontier that is uniquely yours—hungry for greater depth, capacity, truth, excellence, wholeness, and complexity—and you crave a space that allows you to bring the fullness of who you are as you do (instead of only certain packaged bits).
- You are exhausted by staring at a million unfinished projects. You have been trying to move too many things forward at once, overhwhelming yourself and short-changing the projects. You are ready for BIG COMPLETION ENERGY.
- You are a visionary—regularly inundated with new ideas but often have a hard time knowing which one to choose next.
- You are desire greater visibility and success, but you don’t want to go about it using the old, exploitative systems of harm and oppression that uphold a status quo you don’t believe in
- You are at a point of transition or plateau in your work. You’re ready to reach new depths in your creativity without sacrificing yourself on the altar of the projects.
This program won’t be a good fit for you if:
- You aren’t willing to invest in the next stage of your creative work
- You are looking for specific craft training in your area of focus
- You do not enjoy cross-pollination and diverse perspectives
- You are not open to new ideas and ways of working
- You are not ready to go all in on your ideas, truth, and creative voice
- You prefer prescriptive feedback and are looking to follow someone else's template or system for success
- You do not enjoy supporting others in their process
- You do not have time or capacity to show up for your creative work at this time
- Your creative work is not a priority in this season of your life
Here's what we'll do together inside The Original Source Creativity Incubator:
1. Clarify and greenlight a creative project that you are excited to bring into the world.
2. Design a plan to create the time, capacity, clarity, and boundaries to take your project to its next stage of completion (even if you have a lot going on).
3. Establish a reliable creative practice that is based on your rhythms and flow cycle, makes following-through on your project inevitable, and brings you joy.
4. Learn tools to help you move through creative block and access deeper levels of flow and creativity that will apply to your future projects.
5. Design a visibility plan outlining the next steps to take your project into the world.
APPLY FOR THE ORIGINAL SOURCE!
Dear Visionary Creator,
Hi! I'm Liz. I’m a Creativity Catalyst (think: doula + trainer + alchemist for your creative work), and I’ve built a career on creating my own path, using curiosity as my compass even when conventional advice preaches the opposite. The most satisfying, opportunity-mutiplying, and meaningful work of my life has come as a result of greenlighting my own projects. I believe this is the single most important skillset of the knowledge economy—let alone exactly what the world needs to evolve—and why my work is devoted to helping others do the same.
My clients are culture-shaping and boundary-defying authors, thought leaders, choreographers, producers, tv writers, comedians, recording artists, actors, philanthropists, podcast hosts, entrepreneurs, coaches, and storytellers who are done with upholding the status quo and committed to telling new stories to shape a better world.
Here’s what I bring to our work together in this program:
- EXPERIENCE: I have devoted the last decade to coaching and advising 1000+ women and creators to actualize and amplify their most meaningful creative projects, and I am on a mission to help 1 million do the same. I am undaunted by your biggest vision and your most challenging blocks.
- A UNIQUE HYBRID: When you work with you me, you get my professional coaching skills and my abilities as a collaborator. But I also bring my 10+ years of experience in the entertainment industry, academia, digital entrepreneurship, and thought leadership. The beauty of this program is that it is deliberately intimate, and I have the opportunity to key in to the way you work and how I can be most helpful to you.
- RESEARCH AND PRACTICE: My work integrates tools from transformational coaching, positive psychology, intersectional feminism, Internal Family Systems theory, principles of the feminine economy, voice and acting techniques, embodiment and spiritual practices. I bring multiple degrees and certifications, years of study, empirical research, and deep devotion to this work.
I'm also a mom to a toddler and an infant, wife, activist, and business owner. I know how hard it can be to make time for our creative work — especially as our lives and careers mature.
Here’s the thing—most of the rules of creativity and the way we relate to our process were cultivated by men.
But creativity is the embodiment of the divine feminine, which means you are the source. You don’t need more rules, but rather, to access what's within you, and create from that place.
I'm focused on helping experienced creators who are ready for major expansion reclaim complete creative sovereignty.
If this calls to you, I’d love to collaborate with you.
As seen in:
Here's what's possible for you...
After 8 weeks, I'm actually launching my project into the world rather than researching and talking about it for the next 10 years. Really, though, I would not be where I am now without this program. The experience was extraordinary. Tangible tools to move past creative blocks collapsed time, so blocks that might hold me back for weeks, months, years were no longer insurmountable and became more like hiccups than heart attacks. The community is amazing — I felt like I had a little pocket team rooting for me and my work —The Original Source is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself, your creative work, and the world. It will give you tools and clear steps to bring the work you were meant to do to the world. It will make you a healthier and happier creator. Your creative self needs this.
—Erin Gorski, Actor, Director, Professor, and Founder of SoulGym
This program exceeded my expectations. The feedback offered was invaluable, and Liz curated an amazing group of creatives who provided a safe space to thrive in my creative practice. Liz is innovative, intuitive and encouraging and provides a nourishing space to move forward without losing yourself in the grind. The group of creatives was magical. Because of the support and accountability in this program, I'm on the path to publishing a book I have been thinking and dreaming about for years.
—Kim Tuttle, Writer, Painter, and Founder of Motherputter
I now have a signature keynote that's ready to go, and halfway through the 8 weeks I got hired to deliver it. My advice? Join this program.
—Lisa Liang, Actor, Speaker, Storytelling Consultant
During the 8 weeks, I birthed The Better Friends Club platform and have so much more clarity about how it fits into my work as a whole. This program is like the best kind of creativity vortex, and I thrived in the community. Liz's feedback, content & leadership was invaluable and just what I needed. Just sign up. Liz's framework and process for creative exploration are so human and centered on love.
—Jen Dalton, Author, Consultant, and Founder of The Better Friends Club
Here are the details of how we work:
Weekly Creative Advising
We’ll meet each week for a live Creative Advisory call that includes teaching, personalized coaching, creative rituals, and community connections to remove obstacles and create momentum and insight. All sessions are recorded and are available to watch in our online portal in your own time if you prefer.
Seriously Useful Coaching
Throughout the 8 weeks, Liz offers highly customized and tailored coaching to help develop your projects and work through creative roadblocks. You will also be invited to a bonus Creation Space retreat offering you support, exercises, inspiration, and space to make significant headway on your project.
Each week you receive a curated weekly email with the opportunity to respond directly to Liz and submit work, ask questions, and request feedback. We have spent over a decade determining methods of accountability and support that actually help you complete your work without impeding on your freedom and process. No one slips through the cracks.
Our online classroom includes 9 in-depth video modules with teachings, tools, and interactive PDF workbooks that will apply to current and future projects, all in an accessible format that you can absorb at your own pace. Our alumni share that these are the creativity teachings they've always needed, but never received.
You are placed in an intimate, hand-selected cohort of other intelligent and luminous creators. You'll have the option to connect with your cohort in a private online space to meet new collaborators, ask questions, find accountability partners and create synergy.
Complete The Creative60
You will complete a Creative60—A 60-day creativity sprint to reunite you with your voice, vision, and power, that can be used for any project. In our experience, sprints are the most effective way for busy creators to complete their work, and this is a structure you can repeat the next time you need to bring a project to completion.
The Original Source curriculum teaches a framework for Creative Sovereignty and a set of timeless, proven tools that can be applied to any project.
Before we officially begin our 60 creative days, you will also receive a video guide and accompanying workbook to help you create an individualized plan for your project, which you'll submit to us for review and feedback.
Our 8-week experience is organized around The Original Source framework.
1. Original Spark—The end of block. The rise of prolificity.
- Root your project in your life purpose and life mission
- Greenlight your project
- Learn how to create more ease and flow through the Cycle of Creativity
- Create your Inner Council
- Build your cabinet of curiosities and close the Inspiration Gap for good
2. Original Rhythm—The end of procrastination. The rise of flow.
- Identify your creativity multipliers and learn how to clear the channel
- Build your creative sanctuary
- Establish boundaries to protect your process
- Design your sacred structure
3. Original Vision—The end of indecision. The rise of clarity.
- Establish connection to your inner voice
- Learn a unique decision-making framework for creative process
- Design your Oracle Hour
4. Original Voice—The end of should. The rise of your truth.
- Unblock your powers of seeing
- Build the world of your project
- Break free from the idea trap and the tyranny of waiting.
5. Original Wild—The end of perfectionism. The rise of your freedom.
- Create a wild draft
- Learn how to utilize the power of wildness and release in your work
6. Original Power—The end of pushing through. The rise of your wholeness.
- Learn and utilize the 5 Power Emotions
- Understand how to work with, not against, your authentic emotional experience in your creative work
7. Original Courage—The end of hiding. The rise of your presence.
- Become a confident ambassador of your work
- Deepen the art and practice of being seen in your creative work
- Develop a plan for feedback that honors your boundaries
In our final week, you will:
- Share your work and process in our community
- Design your WHAT'S NEXT plan
- Design your own closing ritual to integrate the learnings of your experience
Bonus Retreat: The Creation Space—A free ticket to a mini- virtual retreat to nourish your creativity, connect with a community of creators, and make serious headway on your project.
Bonus Workbook: Reclaiming Your Time—a series of email scripts, tools, and strategies to give you back an additional 5+ hours a week for your creative work.
Bonus Audio Guide: How to Choose the Right Idea— this guide will teach you a non-conventional and timeless approach to idea selection, and help you select and solidify your next creative project.
THERE'S MORE: Every member of our October cohort will receive an invitation to THE ART OF TIME—A TIME CREATION CLINIC — a special mastermind session with Liz to work through your time and energy challenges and create more space for the work that matters most.
APPLLY FOR THE ORIGINAL SOURCE
4 reasons why The Original Source is different:
1. THE LIFE CHANGING MAGIC OF DOING THE WORK
How many courses have you taken that you do not complete? Most creativity courses have you doing a lot of exercises, reflection, and goal-planning without actually working on your projects. While these are useful ways in, they can sometimes become another way of avoiding the work you are called to do. All of the best expansion and transformation that I have experienced in both myself and the thousands of clients I have guided through this process, come from doing the work, not thinking about it. Conversely—overly structured pedagogical frameworks can disrespect your creative rhythms and diminish your most alive creative voice. We've fine-tuned our ability to help you bring your work to completion while respecting your individual needs, flow, and process.
2. THE ALCHEMY OF INDIVIDUALIZED COACHING AND FEEDBACK
It's hard to reach the next level of your creative work without individualized feedback from a trusted source. Many creative approaches train you to work within a template or formula, which, in my opinion, is not going to birth your most authentic creative work. This container has been meticulously constructed to bring you back to your source and establish creative sovereignty, while also giving you enough structure and personalized guidance to help you bring your work to its next stage of completion.
3. A SET OF CREATIVITY TOOLS FOR LIFE
We teach creativity tools, not craft tools. There are many sources to get excellent training in whatever your area of work is, and we encourage you to seek those out when the time is right. I haven’t found a place that teaches practical tools to access your most powerful creative source, which is why I created this. The curriculum integrates the most useful teachings I’ve learned from multiple degrees in the arts, years of my own and clients’ creative work, and thousands of hours of study, practice, and experimentation.
4. THE POWER OF CROSS-POLLINATION
I have always found the most fun creativity labs to be those that cross-pollinate, which is why I’ve been creating these spaces for the past decade. I’m sure you can find many rooms where you are doing the same work as your colleagues. But it’s much harder to find a place where you can be in a cohort with others just as dedicated, but in different fields and modalities than you—and it always sparks new ideas, perspectives, and collaborations.
AND...when embarking on the beautiful and challenging quest of birthing your next creative project, I have found that an over-focus on specific rules of the craft can sometimes be a hindrance. You know that terrifyingly electric moment when you throw out the rulebook, take the lid off, and create from your undeniable truth? Yeah. That’s what we’re most interested in...
Like grad school for my creative goals.
Caroline Moore, Comedian and Producer
If, after 1 week in the program, you feel this program is not the right fit for you, write to us, and we will give you a full refund.
Before you begin, you will set a reasonable goal and create a personal definition of what the next stage of completion will look like for you, based on the size and scope of your project.
While we have every intention of supporting you to bring your project to its next stage of completion during our time together, we realize this won’t always be the case. We are human beings, not robots. But we are devoted to your success. If you attend the live sessions, absorb the content, and show up consistently for your project and are not satisfied with your level of progress, you will have the opportunity to repeat the experience in a future cohort, or continue working with Liz until your project is completed.
Why 60 days? How is that possible?
Will this program be offered again?
What are the dates and call times?
Why are you offering this now?
Why apply for The Original Source?
What is the deadline to apply?
Do you offer scholarships?
What if I want 1:1 coaching with Liz? Is that included?
What if I have another question?
What's the ROI of committing to your creativity?
I get it. We’re not making a grand promise that you’ll 10x your income or gain a million followers overnight, and creativity can be an elusive topic that’s hard to quantify. So what’s the value of this kind of investment?
So often to achieve that kind of rapid and explosive growth we’re sold so regularly, we feel we have to betray ourselves, our ethics, our rhythms and truth to follow someone else's formula.
But what if your authentic creativity is the pathway to the highest success you desire?
In the past, as a result of the tools, teaching, and coaching in this program, I’ve helped clients to…
- Double their income
- Publish books
- Launch speaking careers
- Get projects greenlit by big networks
- Make Broadway and HBO debuts
- Found non-profits
- Launch production companies
- Collaborate with their creative soulmate
- Land recording contracts
- Make powerful career pivots
- Reclaim joy in their work
- Run for office
Our deepest intention?
That you take your creative work from good to great, and enjoy the process of doing so.
That you unlock new depths of your creative voice and remember that your creativity is meant to generate, not drain your energy.
That you launch a project that opens doors you never could have imagined.
WHAT CREATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS:
I am a heart-centered engineer with mad financial skills. I was developing my entrepreneurial platform, and getting stuck, making the transition from corporate to entrepreneur. Liz’s incredible creativity and leadership opened the floodgate. If you have great skills yet are having trouble pivoting, Liz’s work is both catalytic and expansive.”
—Arlene Broussard, Finance Expert, CEO, Heartful Wealth
I wish I had been in this program for the last ten years, because I feel like I would be in a really different place in my life. I don’t know of any other forums like this for creative women; it has pushed me and grown me in a way that I never could have imagined. Not only that, but I have started a business I actually love, and doubled my income in the past year. I have met amazing women I never would have met, my joy, creativity, and intuition have all increased, and I leave each meeting with frameworks and ideas I never would have considered. It is a privilege, and it will change your life."
—Samantha Tunis, Founder: Samantha Tunis Photography, and Award-winning singer
Working with Liz in this community gives me confidence in myself as a creative and multifaceted superwoman. Permission to be all of me - no excuses - and helps me claim and celebrate my creative desires so that I can commit to seeing them through despite feeling super doubtful/nervous/unworthy. Liz blows my mind on every coaching call. I can’t get enough.
—Sarah Mac, Creative Business Coach, and Host of the Creative Magic Club Podcast
...I feel like my writing and filmmaking have elevated to a new level since joining this program. I have gained so many wonderful, brilliant friends, collaborators, accountability partners, and mentors that I cherish more than words can express. I have been so inspired to keep working and growing alongside this very powerful, positive, vibrant, and loving group of women.
—Becca Q. Co, Award-winning Actor + Writer
4 core elements alchemize our creative expansion:
1. A clear, exciting focus
2. A reliable creative practice that works for you
3. Abundant Support
4. Radical courage
We've designed The Original Source around these 4 elements, so you can have everything you need to birth the next project that will expand you and your career.
If you are curious about doing this in a new way–where you feel supported, easeful, and connected to your rhythms–then I encourage you to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please DM me on Instagram or send us an email at hello at lizkimball dot com.
APPLY FOR THE ORIGINAL SOURCE
Liz Kimball is the Esther Perel of Creativity.
Virginia Hastings, Filmmaker, Producer, and Coach